A wild dolphin swim with your own private guide is like nothing you have ever experienced before.
What you can expect while swimming with dolphins from The Big Island, Hawaii during a Single Day Trip.
Day One: Sunday Evening Introduction
The boat trip for your wild dolphin swim will be about 4 hours long.
Fruit, snacks, and drinks are provided. Please let us know if you prefer vegetarian food, which may include dairy and eggs. There is a cooler if you would like to bring additional food or drinks. You will be fitted for snorkel gear.
Booking the Dates you Desire
If you are booking your wild dolphin swim vacation in Hawaii a month or more in advance, you have a good chance of getting the dates you desire.
What to bring:
- Swim attire
- Light jacket
- Snorkel gear (if you want to use your own)
- The sea may spray the boat, so you and your gear may get wet. If you bring a camera or video, be sure it is kept inside something waterproof when not in use
What is included:
- Come out on the chartered 27′ World Cat, a powered catamaran which takes only up to 6 guests.
- Comfortable padded and shaded seating on the bow, with 360` view.
- The best ladder to walk down to the water and walk up.
- Full head, warm shower.
- Refreshments including bottled water, juices and sodas. Snacks, fresh fruit, and a vegetarian lunch.
- Snorkel gear provided.
- Very experienced captain and crew.
- Swim guide in the water with you at all times.
- Smiles provided.
What is not included:
- Transportation to and from the boat
- Food other than fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Tips for your private guide, the boat captain and crew
Buying tickets for our Wild Dolphin Swims couldn’t be easier. Simply select whether you want to do a single swim or a multi-day trip. You can purchase your tickets online or by calling us at 408-430-7377.
Because of our small, intimate trips, our boats fill up quickly. We only take 6 guests with us at a time to ensure we can dedicate the time and assistance needed for all of our guests. So, don’t delay in booking your spot with us, you may miss out on the chance for a life-changing experience with wild dolphins!
Add on your own Private Swim Guide
We have 1 wild dolphin swim guide on each of our regular trips with up to 6 passengers. This person assists all participants. If you feel that you or your child(ren) need a dedicated swim guide, this service can be added during the booking process.
Cancel within 72 hours of the event for a full refund. In the rare case of a cancellation by the Captain due to weather or another unforeseen circumstance, guests will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event or a full-refund.